Tuesday, June 16, 2009

a list of things of i love...

important things with demetri martin . the sound of my beagles snoring . frozen grapes . how peaceful laney looks when sleeping . my mom's chicken soup . the way a guitar sounds when the strings are old . fresh air bbq . a good foot rub . talking about tattoos that i will never get . a good southern accent . driving with no particular destination . reminiscing . being lazy on a rainy day . the sound of a rickety fan at night . necessary change .

3 comments:

  1. demetri martin is awsome! also agree with being lazy on a rainy day, that's very nice!

    r.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I wasn't the only one that loved frozen grapes! Wahoo! I have some in the freezer right now! Humph...and my friends thought I was weird for putting grapes in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No more blog? Not since 2009? Hmmmmmm.....
    Why?

    ReplyDelete